Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Wonder Girls

Wonder Girls is a Korean girl band, and their song, Nobody, is everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

I know it exists in part thanks to the girls in my classes. One of them can even do the motions that they do along in the video. Being I thought she looked really silly, I looked up the video. Nope, the motions are just silly. I also looked it up because it was stuck in my head and I had never actually heard the whole thing.

For your viewing pleasure, I give you the video, complete with English translation. My student is very proud that she knows the hand motions and the fact that she does makes her kind of cool, just so you know (she's 9). Also, the actual song doesn't start until two minutes in, should you want to skip ahead.



May it not get stuck in your head.

No comments: